That’s right, everyone’s a winner; but some people are more winners than others. Let me explain.
When we first started up this Alumni Council we asked all of you to complete a brief survey. But human nature being what it is, some of you thought that didn’t apply to you. “Oh, they don’t really need any feedback from little old me,” you thought. “I’ll just go back to watching Scythian videos on Youtube.”
The survey provides us with invaluable information that can only help us to help you!
Of those who did respond, 400+ in fact, the idea of location-based alumni events ranked so highly that it was the impetus for our summer tour. See? Tell us what you want and we make it happen.
So in an effort to encourage the rest of you to fill out the survey we’ve decided to spice things up a bit. And here’s how it’s going to work.
We’re raffling off a brand new Apple Watch.
In order to be entered into the drawing you’ll need to do a few things first. One entry will be given to each person for EACH of the following actions.
- Completing the survey
- Registering for and attending a Grill’n & Chill’n Alumni Event this summer
- Liking the Alumni Facebook page
- Following us on Twitter
- Following this blog
- Following us on Instagram
- Connecting with us on Linkedin
- Joining our Yahoo! group
The only catch is that we cannot conduct the drawing until we have reached the magic threshold of one thousand completed surveys. I know, is this Groupon? Seriously. But if you were paying attention that means that you could be entered up to seven times for a chance to win an Apple Watch. A freakin’ Apple Watch! Come on, Crusaders, this thing is so hot it will burn your wrist causing some kind of reverse tan line. I have one and I love it more than my dog but he’s a schizophrenic Jack Russell Terrier so there’s that…
And if you really want to make this happen then encourage your fellow alums to fill out the survey as well. I promise it’s not a pyramid scheme. That comes next month. By the way, have you guys ever heard of a magic product called Xango? Never mind.
To make it even more enticing for you, we will be running fun games, trivia contests, and unique hashtags on our various social media that might just be exclusive to one platform. In other words, if you’re following us on Twitter you might see a contest that we didn’t run on Facebook. We’re deliciously evil that way.
So here, without additional silliness, are instructions for racking up those entries.*
- Complete the Alumni Information Survey NOW! Don’t question me. Just do it!
- Register for and attend at least one ‘Grill’n & Chill’n’ Alumni Event this summer.
- Facebook: Just like the page. It’s that simple.
- Twitter: Get yourself an account (it’s free and easy) and follow us @Christendom_Alumni.
- The Blog: On the left-hand side of the main page is a blue button that says “Follow”. Click it and submit your email address. You will then receive an email when a new post drops.
- Instagram: Just like Twitter – get an account and follow us @christendom_alumni.
- Linkedin: Does anyone know how this works? I think it’s just a way for Obama to get your resume. But maybe I’m all kinds of Alex Jones crazy and it’s not. So, search for “Christendom College – Crusader Network” on Linkedin and click “Ask to join”.
- Yahoo! Group: Click the link to your left and click “Join group”.
Confused? Post a comment on the Facebook page and we’ll set you straight (but only if you fill out a survey first). Also, links to each of our social media are at the top of this blog so it really couldn’t be simpler. Winners name will be drawn on July 30 at the last summer alumni event in Nokesville, VA
*This contest is ONLY open to Christendom College alumni. This is defined as one who attended Christendom College, Front Royal, VA for one complete semester.
One response to “Everyone’s A Winner!”
[…] your friends. We really want to give away the Apple Watch and we can’t do it without a thousand completed […]